Project “ECO DRONE PATROL”
Granted by the "Macedonian Center for International Cooperation (MCIC)" based on application no. 11-115 / 20-2021, submitted to the Call for Proposals ref. no. CM-MAK-02
Contract number: 11-231 / 1-2021 from 01.12.2021
Foundation for small and medium enterprises development Kumanovo through the program of CIVIKA MOBILITAS - SMALL GRANTS - CM-MAK-02, is in the phase of implementation of the project “ECO DRONE PATROL” (Eco Patrol with unmanned vehicle) - Digital + Green Transformation.
Overall Objective: Encourage environmental improvement in air, water, soil, public green areas and mitigate the effects of climate change through digital transformation.
Specific Objective(s): To increase the motivation and active involvement of the local population, primarily farmers and / or business sector (quarries) in the process of improving the environment in air, water, soil and public green areas through cooperation / partnership / networking of local actors at the local self-government.
Target Group(s): Local population, primarily farmers and / or business sector (quarries) from the Municipality of Kumanovo to prevent the burning of stubble which are legally punishable and / or the pollution of the ambient air by the separation of stone, which in addition to being harmful to agricultural soil and / or ambient air they are also one of the common causes of fires and air and soil pollution.
R1. Prepared methodology for drone monitoring for the period November 2021-April 2022 with prepared elaborate geographical and aero analysis of the needs of the target groups
R2. Reported and / or conducted 16-24 drone flights (unmanned flight lasting 35-40 minutes), visual (live) video recording and production, monitoring and identification of possibilities for air, water, soil, public green areas in Municipality of Kumanovo.
R3. Strengthen cooperation / partnership / networking between SDG Elipsa and the Foundation for Development of Small and Medium Enterprises through a signed memorandum of cooperation for future joint projects, primarily EU projects.
- A0. Project management
- A1. Call to all stakeholders to implement the project action.
- A2. Implementation of project activities through elaborated visual geographical and aero analysis of the needs of the target groups
- A3. Visibility - Online / offline communication activity - production of promotional materials for local stakeholders
- A4. Reported and / or conducted 16-24 drone flights (unmanned flight lasting 35-40 minutes), visual (live) video recording and production ,, monitoring and identification of opportunities for air, water, soil, public green pollution areas in the Municipality of Kumanovo.
- A5 Preparation of Eco Drone Patrol visual video analysis for the period November 2021-April 2022
- A6. Formalization of cooperation / partnership / networking between the Foundation for Development of Small and Medium Enterprises and CDO Elipsa through a signed memorandum of cooperation, as well as the possibility of opening a free telephone line and / or internet platform
- A7. Promotion of the achieved results by publishing the final report
- A8. Closing the project